How to Build Backlinks
Updated: June 15, 2018
Getting traffic by building links is a proven method, so how to build backlinks to get more traffic to website from search engines is a major issue of Off-Page SEO activities for any Internet marketer.
Google measures the overall relevance of all websites on the basis of who is linking to these websites. It’s an effective way for it to quickly evaluate any website and determine its specific market niche.
Backlinks are also used as a voice for your website, and the more of these votes you have, the higher ranking you will get. Also, when you regularly work in this direction, your website will not only get high positioning, but it will appear more often.
In addition, search engines determine the relevancy of the website not only by account of the total number of links to it, but also based on the analysis – Who is linking to the website?
This means that you need to focus not only on the creation of a big number of backlinks to your website, but also to focus on the quality of backlinks that are located on authority websites of your market niche.
Also at backlinks building make sure that you include relevant keywords within your actual anchor text so that you can rank for specific keywords.
1. Getting Traffic from Backlinks Building
The main feature of Backlinks Building is the fact that it is a very broad topic, as there are so many approaches, methods and techniques for creating them: Search Engine Submission, Web Directory Submission, Social Networking Sites Use, Article Submissions, Press Releases Use, RSS Submission, Blog Commenting, Forum Posting, etc.
Virtually, all the active work of any Internet marketer leaves a trace in the form of built links, and the more links are created the better results can be expected.
Another important feature of creating backlinks – this is the impact on the quality of your website content and its current ranking at search engines. If these indicators are high, other marketers will seek to get links from your website (for example, by leaving comments). If this happens, then it’ll be much more easy for you to create backlinks to get traffic.
2. How to Create Backlinks Less Costly
In order to know better how to build backlinks and make this strategy of getting free traffic very effective for you, we recommend you to use automatic link building tools (or services) which will help you quickly and successfully perform the following basic tasks:
- To find weighty platforms and the best places inside of these platforms for creating backlinks (platforms like: Web 2.0 Sites, Wiki Sites, Social Bookmarking Sites, Video Sites, Article Directories, Web Directories, Press Releases, RSS Directories, Document Sharing Sites, etc.)
- To perform registrations and your activities accounting at places where you are creating backlinks. Some tools can even almost instantly create 100’s of accounts on the fly
- To prepare content for posting. We mean the possibility of using the spinner (built-in or attached) to avoid publishing duplicate content. Also to provide automatic anchor text diversity
- To schedule links building activities. The option to use built-in campaign scheduler to distribute links evenly over time and in a natural way
- To get automatic Link Reports generated for you after each successfully performed submission
As you see these programs can perform a significant amount of work which to perform by hand it is hardly reasonable. To get started with backlinks building quickly we offer you to realize the following stages:
Choose and Use Automated Backlink Building Tool
Now you understand that the biggest challenge to create links to the website is the laboriousness of the process, as you have not only to find best places where to build links, but also you need to make many registrations and confirmations, to prepare content for posts and comments, to perform many submissions, …, to track results. Unfortunately, without the automatic tools (backlink builders) to make this work effectively it’s not real (or entirely unreasonable).
So, your first stage in starting getting traffic from creating backlinks is to choose the automated linkbuilding tool. We suggest you pay attention to the following offers:
Of course, the tools vary in power (by proposed options) and price. For example, Backlink Beast – is the most powerful and covers a lot of platforms for content distribution and links receipt of different levels, while Instant Backlink Magic – it is to a greater degree orientated for backlinks building on blogs.
Well Get Your Hands on the Tool
You should become familiar with all the options of the purchased tool. Take the time to do all the settings, watch the videos and read all the instructions, as it will allow you to use tool to the maximum for links building automation.
No matter what tool you use, do not create a very big number of links in a short period of time (it is desirable to create no more than 10-15 links per day). Keep in mind that the backlinks building should look in the natural way, otherwise the search engines will not take them into PR account of the web page.
Make Backlinks Building Regularly
Why You Should Make Backlinks Building Regularly?
For 3 main reasons:
- It is desirable that the number and quality of links is gradually increased. It is very popular to search engines and they will assign better PR to your web pages.
- The platforms that you’ll use to distribute your content are developing all the time, and thus your content will appear in the new places. This will give you more traffic.
- Because you’ll lose the part of your links (for example, the website or blog admin can delete your post or comment, can even delete the web page to which you created a link, etc.) You can use a free option of Ahrefs to follow the dynamics of your website backlinks development and loss.
It can be concluded that the volume and quality of traffic that you can get from creating backlinks depends on the level of the tool you are using. Many marketers use several tools, trying to better cover the niche.
3. Conclusion and Notes
Creating backlinks, you make your website more advanced, and therefore, getting more traffic and providing you more business opportunities.
But remember, if you want to build backlinks to your website, you have to do it with careful attention and understanding. You should monitor each backlink you build (or earn) and verify if it provides any SEO value. Always avoid getting backlinks from pages where you don’t have any control. The last thing you would want is to have hundreds of backlinks you can’t clear away.
So, at backlinks building pay special attention to:
When you create backlinks to get traffic don’t spread duplicate content, just use the free or paid spinner to rework content you want to post in some place. If you are looking for the good quality spinner with the reasonable free options, this is Content Professor.
Only write for highly reputable websites in your market niche. Don’t spend time to write and post for websites with domain authority level lower than your website. Your link will have very little value, and you might end up having your link removed without further notice. Also, write more than one time for each website. Otherwise, it will be obvious you are writing only to build backlinks.
Also keep in mind that there are websites that don’t present value to the users. The best examples in this category are some social bookmarking websites, directories and even article directories. All of these can be used only for the purpose of SEO, and Google doesn’t give them a lot of credit rating. What’s even worse, it’s that once submitted your link to any of these websites, it’s almost impossible to take it out. So, be careful about how to build backlinks.