Best Keyword Research Tool for Niche Domination
To search for profitable keywords, it is desirable to use best keyword research tools to get better results.
On the Internet you can find many keyword tools but only a few of them are suitable for adequate results. This is due to the fact that the problem of keywords study is challenging, as there is a need to analyze a large number of factors at the same time. These algorithms for keywords research are very complex and not all developers can cope well with this.
Also, often happens the case, when the use of just one keyword research tool is not enough!
For example, you can use Google AdWords Keyword Planner and get data, at least for 10 most important factors for a list of keywords, but you’ll not get a clue what the keyword from the list is the best to use to get organic traffic from search engines. This powerful and very well-known tool is not responding to this main issue, it leaves the choice for you.
To know how making keyword competition research you’ll need to use another tool (s) which will help you to choose a keyword from the list based on many characteristics. If you do not choose the keywords well, you’ll not have a chance to dominate the market niche.
Taking into account that the need to choose a profitable keyword (s) constantly encounters when writing posts and articles it’ll be better to have at your disposal the quality tools to ensure the right choice and not spend much time on keyword research.
What makes a good keyword research tool?
- Easy to use for the marketer
- Free to use
- Generates ideas for new keywords
- Includes analytics such as the monthly search amount and competition rating to let you see how competitive the is the keyword
So, here we discuss:
- Best Free Keyword Research Tools
- Best Paid Keyword Research Tools
- Which Keyword Research Tools to Use?
- Conclusion and Notes
1. Best Free Keyword Research Tools
Below we list and briefly describe the best free keyword tools and the best paid keyword tools we recommend to use for search and analysis of market niches.
a) Google AdWords Keyword Planner
The Google AdWords Keyword Planner generates ideas and different versions of your keyword, assisting you to discover and create new possibilities for your content and AdWords campaigns.
To use the keyword planner, you first need to set-up a free AdWords account. Since the data is coming directly from Google, it is probably the most correct and trusted data out there.
In short, it allows:
- By inputting your keyword and selecting a certain category, the tool provides results to suit your niche
- The Planner gives you Google’s own details on regular monthly searches, the level of competition and advised bid for AdWords. These metrics make it possible for you to determine the keywords that have a high amount of monthly searches along with a low competition score. By this way your content will have the best opportunity of ranking well in the Search Engines
- By this tool, Google also makes it possible for you to search keywords by city (this is great for local SEO), and for cases to target a specific location
- Also, you can transfer your results to excel.
The Planner is confusing to use when you first visit it, but you’ll quickly get the hang of it. This search keyword tool is the number one among the best free keyword tools for many Internet marketers
b) SEO Book Keyword Tool
The SEO Book’s Keyword Tool provides suggested daily search quantities, price rates from Google AdWords, links to other keyword tools: Google Trends, Suggest, Synonyms, etc., and is powered by Wordtracker’s keyword tool.
- Provides daily search volumes by market for Google and the Bing Yahoo search networks. It links the search volumes to the related global search results
- Offers a broad matching search feature, which takes benefits of stemming to return related word forms
- Provides links to price estimate tools from Google AdWords. Google AdWords tool shows the necessary bid to rank #1 for 85% of queries, and roughly how much traffic you could expect to have AdWords to send you based on that bid price and ad position
- Links to Google Trends, Google Suggest, Google Synonyms, Yahoo! Suggest, and other tools providing keyword research outcomes
- Links to various vertical databases like Topix.net, Google Blogsearch, and Del.icio.us to let you know if people are talking about your topic and what types of resources they are referencing
To use this tool, you need to register.
c) Keyword Tool
The Keyword Tool is an online search keyword tool that uses Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long-tail keywords. Google Autocomplete is a feature used in Google Search. Its purpose is to speed up the searches carried out by users on Google. The search terms that are suggested by Google Autocomplete are based on a number of different factors, one of them is how users were often searching for a specific term in the past.
Keyword Tool helps you use Google suggest for keyword research. It extracts Google suggestions and provides it to you in an easy form.
The Free version of Keyword Tool generates over 750+ keywords, while Keyword Tool Pro provides on average 2 times more keywords. You can export the keywords and use them for content development, search engine optimization, PPC or other marketing routines.
The WordStream is one of the best choices for free keyword tools. WordStream is an online marketing company that provides a variety of free of charge tools. These tools include: a Keyword Tool (which provides keyword suggestions); a Keyword Niche Finder (which displays clumps of lucrative keywords); and a Negative Keyword Tool (which shows еру keywords that would be a waste of money to bid on).
For each of WordStream’s tools, you get up to thirty free searches. That’s a good deal, since most folks only need a couple of searches to find the right keywords. WordStream is also a great deal because its tools are completely free.
Find More Winning Keywords Free Tools
Looking to find more winning keywords to target but don’t have the budget for paid tools?
Here are some free keyword tools to help kickstart your SEO with zero investment:
2. Best Paid Keyword Research Tools
a) Keyword Researcher
Price: Single Lisence – $37.00/one payment, Deluxe Package – $47.00/one payment
The Keyword Researcher is one of the finest tools to find keywords for your niche. Watch the video on the home page, we guarantee you’ll be amazed. Your list of keyword research tools must include it. Keyword Researcher is very easy to use.
Once activated, it emulates a human user, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases. Anyway, give it a try.
The tool has the Pro option.
The most important aspects of Keyword Researcher Pro are:
- It has a simple yet powerful interface; It has an attribute named as “Allintitle” ( which gives a number used for measuring competitiveness of a keyword)
- It provides side by side analysis of a competition from the 3 major search engines; It gives the monthly search volume compared between different tools like Google, WordTracker, YouTube, etc.
- It has an unique feature of calculating the Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI), and Result/Search Ratio automatically
- It also provides the complete PPC analysis with the keyword phrase suggestions, and more
c) KW Finder
Price: There is a free version and then the paid versions. Pricing: 5 searches per 24 hours – Free, 100 searches per 24 hours – $29/month, 500 searches per 24 hours – $49/month.
The KW Finder is a more recent tool, which literally broke into the TOP keyword tools. The number of users of this search keyword tool is growing rapidly.
So, what in general, it makes – it rings in monthly search volume data from the Google Keyword Planner and graphs from Google Trends. This is complimented with competitive data on the top 10 Google outcomes for the keyword and the keyword difficulty score. The resulting matrix is sufficiently accurate and includes basic data for keyword analysis.
Price: The Long Tail Pro it’s available for free as a ten-day trial, then the price is: $25.00/month (10 days trial – $1.00), Pro – $37.00/month
The LongTailPro is a desktop keyword research application and one of the most well-known in this line. The software is available for Mac and Windows. In just five years, it has currently been used by over seventy thousand online marketers.
Using Long Tail Pro you can discover keywords for your niche or sub-niche website. It also has the competition checker, which will make it simpler for you to choose the right keyword. The keyword analysis feature is something that you will really like in their platinum release.
The Platinum version requires a higher price, in part, simply because it makes it possible for you to estimate keyword competitiveness. This calculation generates a single score, on a scale from zero to one hundred, telling you how competitive a given keyword will be. Having such a score means, that you don’t have to add through data, trying to make sense of various metrics. Long Tail Pro handles all of that heavy raising for you. The only thing you need to do is remember the meanings of zero (virtually no competition) and one hundred (immensely competitive).
Apart from computing competition, Long Tail Pro (in both versions) gives up to eight hundred keywords for each phrase you enter. With each phrase, you also get the top ten results that show up in Google, with data on those results like page rank, number of backlinks, and the age of the domain. You’ll enjoy as well that Long Tail Pro provides PPC data. This data is helpful in showing the quantity of people willing to pay for each of the suggested keywords you find.
The Long Tail Pro it’s available for free as a ten-day trial, then the price is: $25.00/month (10 days trial – $1.00), Pro – $37.00/month
The SEMRush is the best online service for keyword competitor analysis. With this service, you can choose keywords for promotion on your topic, and analyze advertising activity of competitors that will allow you to choose the right marketing strategy for your website.
Its use will enable you to learn:
- How to find all your competitor’s most lucrative keywords
- How to discover which ad copy and landing pages are generating the most product sales
- How to reveal content ideas that get serious traffic
- How to find high quality link building alternatives
- How to find easy ways to monetize your website
- How to build data visualizations and get workable ideas
The tool will let you to find money making keyword opportunities, determine high-converting ads and landing page copy, dissect competitor content strategies, review backlink information, determine new website monetization possibilities, monitor metrics in real-time, and more.
The SEMrush is like a Swiss army knife of online competitor research. You can use it every day for SEO/PPC campaigns. It permits you to get a look at your top competitors and use their ideas to build lucrative online marketing campaigns right from the start.
If you are promoting projects, the need SEMRush you just like air. So, if you decide to use best keyword research tools, SEMRush is a great choice.
3. Best Keyword Research Tool for Niche Domination?
a) Among the Free (or having a free option)
The free option of the WordTracker provides up to 10 searches a day, which is often sufficient with rhythmic work, but on the other hand, the information is issued very high quality even without registering on the website.
b) Among the Paid
The Keyword Researcher is one of the finest tools to find keywords.
If you search and use long the tail keywords we accordingly recommend the LongTailPro,
Of course we will not advise you to pick all the tools listed above, but stick to one or two and get applied to the system.
If you are seeking for the simplest solution, go for SEMRush. If you are researching keywords for a sub-niche website, you should go to desktop keyword research applications like LongTailPro, which is low-cost and let you examine the keyword competitiveness.
The challenging part of modifying your research tool is getting used to the system and avoiding, pick anyone software that is listed above. If you have been using Google AdWords Keyword Planner, you are prepared to start with any other paid and expert tool listed above. Take a look at some of these tools, and make a decision which operates best for your online business today.
So, all of these tools have their benefits, but it’s important to use the right tool for your online business needs. If you’re searching for new content ideas, use KW Finder. To update your website’s On-Page SEO, we recommend using the Google AdWords Keyword Planner for data straight from the source. To see how your competitors are succeeding, use SEMRush.
As Google gets progressively smarter, keyword research tools have developed looking at user-intent, trends and generating confident that your keyword is relevant to your perspective.
Conclusion and Notes
Without the use of the keyword research tool, you can hardly expect to find the profitable keywords and, also, to perform a niche study, and thus, to get the free traffic to your website from search engines. So, the use of the keyword research tools – is a need, that can’t be ignored by you.
Here we note accents:
There are a lot of keyword research tools in the market, and this greatly complicates the selection of the right one, particularly for the novice marketers. Nevertheless, it is necessary to try many of them and choose the appropriate one on its potential and price, there is no other way to find the best for you.
Can I get away with using only the free keyword tools? Yes, if you are doing a small amount of work per day. If you have such a case, we recommend you to use Google AdWords Keyword Planner and SEMRush .
* * *